From the pen of one of Irelands most popular playwrights Bardic Theatre returns with their big-hit touring production of John B Keane’s ‘The Field’.
Based on a true story, this dark and at times hilarious play went on to become, arguably, Ireland’s finest film, and starred Richard Harris as the Bull McCabe with John Hurt as the ‘Bird’ O’Donnell.
Our current guidelines for attending shows at An Grianán Theatre.
- Please note that under current Covid guidelines all adults attending shows must provide proof of vaccination. Unvaccinated under 18s must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- Covid Certs and Photo ID will be checked at the front door.
- The use of face coverings is mandatory (under 12s exempt) in all areas of An Grianán Theatre and during the show.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please have your e-ticket downloaded to your device prior to arriving at the venue and ready on your phone for scanning. You can also present a printed copy instead if you prefer.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to an event we would ask that you do not visit the venue and instead contact Box Office by phone or email.
NB: guidelines are subject to change at short notice.