Written by Kathryn O’Callaghan.
Performed by Kathryn O’Callaghan, Seamus Devenney and the Donegal Camerata String Quartet, led by Victor Yelamo.
Small Behaviours is the story of a young woman and her family who find themselves caught up in the events of 1916 and the War of Independence. Inspired by the personal Witness Statement of Catherine Rooney (neé Byrne), archived by the Bureau of Military History, this song cycle provides a unique insight into the perspective of ordinary Irish women of that time.
An Grianán Theatre Safety Measures
- Significantly reduced capacity in line with government guidelines
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 6 people, from 3 households as per Government guidelines.
- Contactless ticketing
- Social-distanced queuing, audience areas and staging
- One-way systems
- COVID-19 safety signage
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers throughout the building
- Wearing of face coverings by all administration and technical staff
- All patrons to wear face coverings
- Contact tracing
For more about our Covid-19 safety measures please see this post.