I look out the windscreen. I mind being a wain – pretending my fingers were a man skating along the telephone wires, or a wee motorbike racing against the moon.
I turn to face them.
‘Here I… I can’t find my license.’
It’s Rally Weekend. Eamon has loved cars his whole life, it’s in his blood.
But this year is different; instead of attending, he is reliving the events of a previous year – his leaving cert year – when his life changed forever.
REVVED is a thrilling, funny & heart-wrenching debut play from Patrick Quinn. It explores what it means to be on the cusp of adulthood in modern Donegal, while tackling themes of belonging, truth & desire.
An Grianán Theatre presents
Written and performed by Patrick Quinn
Directed by Emily Foran
Our current guidelines for attending shows at An Grianán Theatre.
- Please note that under current Covid guidelines all adults attending shows must provide proof of vaccination. Unvaccinated under 18s must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- The use of face coverings is mandatory (under 12s exempt) in all areas of An Grianán Theatre and during the show.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please have your e-ticket downloaded to your device prior to arriving at the venue and ready on your phone for scanning. You can also present a printed copy instead if you prefer.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to an event we would ask that you do not visit the venue and instead contact Box Office by phone or email.
AN GRIANÁN THEATRE SAFETY MEASURES
- Contactless e-ticketing
- Social-distanced queuing, audience areas and staging
- One-way systems
- COVID-19 safety signage
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers throughout the building
- Wearing of face coverings by all administration and technical staff
- All patrons (except under 12s) to wear face coverings
- Contact tracing
NB: guidelines are subject to change at short notice.