Blood in the Alley Productions present
Krapp’s Last Tape by Samuel Beckett, starring Denis Conway
Krapp’s Last Tape is one of Samuel Beckett’s most iconic plays. First produced in 1958 it is one of the earliest one man plays produced for the stage and is considered by many critics to be Beckett’s most perfect piece of writing for the theatre. 69 year old Krapp is celebrating his birthday while listening to tapes of himself at 39. Poor old Krapp has only the “sour curd and the iron stool” to look forward to in his old age.
Funny, compelling, comic and starring Denis Conway as Krapp, this new production embraces the elements of clown while remaining faithful to the powerful text.
Directed by Geoff Gould
Set and Costume Design, Liam Doona
Lighting Design Elizabeth Powell
- Please Note: All ticket holders will be required to show proof of either an EU or NI Covid Vaccination Certificate, or proof of recovery from Covid.
- From October 5th, the seating capacity will be increased and seating will be unallocated. Customers will be able to select their seats on arrival on a first come first serve basis, social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- The use of face coverings is mandatory (under 12s exempt) in all areas of An Grianán Theatre and during the show.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to an event we would ask that you do not visit the venue and instead contact Box Office by phone or email.
AN GRIANÁN THEATRE SAFETY MEASURES
- Contactless e-ticketing
- Social-distanced queuing, audience areas and staging
- One-way systems
- COVID-19 safety signage
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers throughout the building
- Wearing of face coverings by all administration and technical staff
- All patrons (except under 12s) to wear face coverings
- Contact tracing