For Culture Night 2020, An Grianán Theatre presents The Morrigan, a highly energetic physical show with slapstick comedy suitable for all the family, written and performed by Louise Conaghan. The Ancient Irish Gods and Goddesses have been roused from their slumber! This clown…ahem…goddess must find a way back to the Otherworld but before she does, she wants to know what on earth has been happening, since she last walked it.
Numbers will be strictly limited in line with current Government Guidelines. .
An Grianán Theatre Safety Measures
- Significantly reduced capacity in line with government guidelines
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 6 people, from 3 households as per Government guidelines
- Contactless ticketing
- Social-distanced queuing, audience areas and staging
- One-way systems
- COVID-19 safety signage
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers throughout the building
- Wearing of face coverings by all administration and technical staff
- All patrons to wear face coverings
- Contact tracing