Fáilte! Welcome back to An Grianán!
We are delighted to announce that we will reopen our Café and our Box Office from Monday 10th August.
Cafe – 9.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Box Office – 9.30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
We’ve really missed you and are looking forward to seeing you again.
Our first show in the auditorium will be on Culture Night, Friday 18th September. Strict social distancing measures will be in operation in our auditorium in accordance with the latest Government guidelines.
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of visitors, artists and staff, in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of Covid-19, we have adhered to Government Guidelines and implemented the enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice during your visit. Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue, so please ask for assistance if necessary.
- We are promoting a one-way experience that reinforces social distancing guidelines.
- We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible & appreciate your patience.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points.
- Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building.
- We have implemented protective screens at till points.
- Please use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building and staff are taking regular hand-washing breaks.
- We have removed excess furniture from the foyer to limit congestion and dwell time.
- Toilets are for customer use only. Social distancing measures are in place inside.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices have been posted throughout the building.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all staff.
The Café will also operate a little differently than before.
- If coming for lunch please book in advance as we will have less tables than usual.
- You can book by calling 074 91 20777.
- When you arrive please wait to be shown to your table.
- We would appreciate you paying by card, we will bring the card machine to you at your table.
- There will be a specific waiting area for takeaways.
What can you do to help us promote a healthy environment?
We are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations, which we are referring to daily to update our Guidelines when necessary.
- Know the symptoms: If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, please visit us another time.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Help us promote social distancing by distancing yourself appropriately from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other visitors.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissues safely.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing a safe experience for all our visitors.
It’s great to see you again!
The Team at An Grianán
For our latest news and schedule changes please subscribe to our email newsletter.